GST Guide with Ready Reckoner by Rakesh Garg & Sandeep Garg August 2nd edition
About the book
This book comprehensively discusses the provisions contained in the enacted Central GST Act, 2017, Integrated GST Act, 2017, GST (Compensation to States) Act, 2017 and State GST Act, 2017 along with the Notified Rules (Central GST Rules, 2017/Integrated GST Rules, 2017/State GST Rules, 2017 and GST (Compensation to States) Rules, 2017). The Book has been divided into five parts.
• Part A: GST At-a-glance – Gives a glimpse of the vital concepts of GST, including check-lists on various compliance provisions, due dates, non-creditable supplies, penalties and offences, GST Forms at glance, etc covering almost entire Act;
• Part B: Commentary, Comprises of critical analysis of various provisions of GST through illustrations, tables and graphs.
• Part C: Legislation, Collates the enacted GST Acts, Rules, Important Press Releases and Circulars.
• Part D: HSN Code-wise GST Tariff – Goods, Tabulates CGST/Delhi GST/SGST/UTGST/IGST/Compensation Cess rates for goods along with exemptions.
• Part E: HSN Code-wise GST Tariff – Services, Tabulates CGST/Delhi GST/SGST/UTGST/IGST rates for services along with exemptions.