GST New Returns with e-Invoicing
This book provides complete information about the new return filing system and e-Invoicing which will be implemented from 01-04-2020. It explains newly introduced concepts in a detailed manner along with relevant illustrations, tables, diagrams and screenshots of the GST portal. The present publication is the first edition as amended up to January 1, 2020.
- New return formats of RET-1, RET-2 and RET-3 along with detailed explanation
- Background and concept of e-Invoicing
- IT requirement for implementing e-Invoicing
- Annexures containing relevant Sections, Rules, Notifications, etc.
- GST ANX-1 compared with GSTR 1
- GST ANX-2 compared with GSTR 2
- GST RET 1/RET 2/RET 3 compared with GSTR 3/3B
- GST RET 1/RET 2/ RET 3 interlinked with GST ANX-1/2
- Amendment returns GST ANX-1A & GST RET-1A/2A/3A
- Exhaustive explanation for each Table
- Reconciliation/Matching between Purchase Register & GST ANX-2
- Usage of Matching Tool for reconciliation by GST Common Portal
- Explanation using Illustrations
- E-Invoicing, QR Code, etc.
- Amendment & Cancellation of e-Invoice
- Timelines for implementation
- IT implementation
- Practical Situations alongwith Solutions
- Diagrammatic Explanation of Flow
- Tabular presentation of concepts
- Synchronization with GST Common Portal
- Explanation using screenshots