A Guide through IFRS Standards (Set in 3 Parts)
A Guide through IFRS® Standards 2016
This edition contains the IFRS Standards as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board as at 1 July 2016. Extensive cross-references have been added as a way to guide readers through each Standard and its:
• related Standards;
• accompanying Illustrative Examples and Implementation Guidance; and
• Basis for Conclusions.
In addition, the reasons why the IFRS Interpretations Committee did not add certain items to its agenda (IFRS Interpretations Committee Agenda Decisions) have been included as annotations.
Main changes since the 2015 edition
New cross-referenced Standards and amendments to Standards include:
• IFRS 16 Leases (replacing IAS 17, IFRIC 4, SIC-15 and SIC-27);
• Clarifications to IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers;
• Classification and Measurement of Share-based Payment Transactions (Amendments to IFRS 2);
• Disclosure Initiative (Amendments to IAS 7); and
• Recognition of Deferred Tax Assets for Unrealised Losses (Amendments to IAS 12).
IFRS Interpretations Committee Agenda Decisions have been added as annotations to IFRS 3,IFRS 5, IFRS 9, IFRS 11, IAS 2, IAS 12, IAS 16, IAS 20, IAS 32, IAS 36, IAS 38 and IFRIC 14.
This edition is presented in three parts:
• Part A (the Conceptual Framework and requirements) contains the complete and up-to-date consolidated text, with extensive cross-references and other annotations, of IFRS Standards, including IAS® Standards, IFRIC® Interpretations and SIC® Interpretations.
• Part B1 & B2 contains the accompanying documents, such as Illustrative Examples, Implementation Guidance, Bases for Conclusions and Dissenting Opinions, together with the IFRS Practice Statement Management Commentary.
Stay up to date
Visit www.ifrs.org to learn about other products and services including
online subscriptions, educational materials and IFRS translations.