Investing in Stock Markets-Generic Elective in Commerce Choice based Credit System(CBCS)
- Simple and lucid presentation of the concepts, procedures and techniques of Investment in stock market.
- Learning outcomes are provided in the beginning of each chapter to present a concise overview of the chapter.
- The chapters are divided into numbered paragraphs for easy access and referencing.
- Numerous illustrations, figures and charts to explain various concepts and processes.
- Summary points are provided at the end of each chapter to recapitulate the entire concepts and procedures explained in the chapter.
- Project work is provided in almost every chapter to acquaint the student with real life investment decision making and to encourage activity based learning.