The Law of Contract (Set of 2 Volumes)
- This book focuses on the underlying concepts and principles behind various clauses of a Contract, supporting them with domestic and international case law to provide a holistic view.
- The book lays special emphasis on the law relating to Government contracts, Tenders and Blacklisting.
- The book serves as a guide to those who are engaged in commercial transactions, government contract negotiations and legal practitioners, law firms and consultants, research scholars and academicians
- Includes judgements from other jurisdictions such as Canada, Australia, UK, etc.
- Consists of international landmark judgements such as: carlil v. carbolic smoke ball co., Dickinson v. dodds, etc.