Mulla’s The Code of Civil Procedure (Set of 3 Volumes)
This publication incorporates the changes brought about the newly enacted The Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Act, 2015. This 2015 Act provides for streamlined procedure to be adopted for the conduct of commercial disputes. It also provides for the creation of commercial courts (equivalent to district courts) in all states and union territories, commercial divisions and Commercial appellate divisions in the High Courts.
- Highly acclaimed and the most authoritative section wise commentary on the subject,
- This legal classic presents an authoritative, revised and fully updated account of the law relating to civil procedure in India,
- The object, principles and meaning of the sections and orders in the Code are explained and analyzed in the light of important judgments pronounced by the Supreme Court and various High Courts.
- Explains complex legal concepts with clarity and coherence as well as covers all aspects and dimensions of law relating to civil procedure in India
- Amendments made by the Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Act, 2015 which provides for streamlined procedure to be adopted for the conduct of commercial disputes of specified value are incorporated at relevant places in the Code.
- This comprehensive treatise on the Code of Civil Procedure contains the latest case law and State Amendments made by various High Courts